Wednesday, January 9, 2013

It's A Girl!

I hate to admit it, but I actually do think I had a little maternal intuition this time around. Well, it could be that - or it could just be that my mother and husband have been calling this baby a girl since she was an embryo.  Anyway - today it was confirmed - GIRL.

Of course, my mother was the first person I called. She promptly informed me that she "knew" it would be a girl because she had a dream she was climbing up a snow covered mountain wearing high heels with my grandfather.

Naturally. Makes total sense.



13 comments:

  1. Ha! Love it! Congrats, girl. I can't wait to meet the new baby and of course, you, and your son :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - I am beyond excited to get down there, but totally overwhelmed by the moving process
      :(

      Delete
    2. Yup. Even father south than you.

      Delete
  2. AHHH!! That is so fantastic. What a lucky girl she'll be to have such a strong, smart, and loving female role model. So happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay GIRL!! So exciting for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh yay! Girls are so fun! And moms are hilarious. Wtf?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! Girls rock! Boys prepare u to not b so dainty with ur girl. She'll b a Lil rough but still love princesses! Suck it all in; the pregnancy, the only having one child, because u r going to have a new normal...but it's a new normal u r going to LOVE!!! I'm so happy for u

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete